The Helen Hayes Awards, Concert Hall, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. (Photo by Bruce Robey.)
- Born – Brooklyn NY
- Raised – Alexandria VA
- Attended (and graduated from!) – Bishop Ireton High School & the University of Virginia
- Current Residence – Honolulu, HI
- Member – Dramatist Guild, The Klunch, New Play Exchange, Playwrights’ Center, Working Title Playwrights
- Productions and readings in venues in Santa Cruz, CA, Washington DC, Atlanta and Norcross, GA, Honolulu, HI, Normal IL, Bethesda, MD, New York, NY, Asheville NC, Cleveland OH, Memphis TN, Houston, TX and Arlington, Charlottesville and Richmond VA.
- Finalist & Honorable Mention in the Tent Square “Love Letter” Challenge, Winner of the Larry Neal Writers Award for Drama (DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities), the Virginia Playwriting Fellowship (Virginia Commission for the Arts), and First and Third Prize in the Source Theatre Company National Ten-Minute Playwriting Contest, as well as twice nominated for the Helen Hayes Award for Outstanding New Play.
- Ten productions, including five world premieres and one English-language premiere, and readings by the dozen for Charter Theater, Cherry Red Productions, Madcap Players, OnStage Atlanta, Playwrights Forum, Source Theatre Company, Trumpet Vine Theater Company, and Washington Shakespeare Company.
- Adults – New Playwrights Theatre School (Washington, DC), Theatre Lab (Washington, DC) and The Writer’s Center (Bethesda, MD).
- College – St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- High School – New Voices for the Theater (Richmond, VA), Source Junior Festival (Washington, DC).